Advanced Water Well Technologies is a full service water well company. We work for cities, utility districts, commercial entities, and special interests organizations.
- WATER AND WELL SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS AND SURVEY
- WELL SERVICE AND REHABILITATION
- PUMP AND MOTOR SALES, SERVICE AND REPAIR
- PIPE, CASING, COMPONENT SALES AND SERVICE
- ENGINEERED PROJECTS AND PUMP DESIGN
- PRESSURE CEMENTING AND PLUGGING
- OPTIMIZATION AND AUTOMATION SOFTWARE
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY HERE: www.Awwtec.com
Advanced Water Well Technologies is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to work in the Water/Wastewater Division in the San Antonio, TX area. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall performance of project in all of the categories outlined above in “KEY SERVICES”.
- TDLR License or Current State License.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ Year’s Project Management in Municipal Water Well Rehabilitation
- 5+ Year’s Experience in Large Application Wells and Water Systems
- Team Player
- Proven and demonstratable track record or successful applications
Overall performance, the job of the project manager, includes
- Relationship building and correspondence with customers and sales staff
- Working with customers, sales staff, and office administration to deliver project estimations, quotes, plans, scopes of work, and estimates.
- Working with operators, tool pushers, and pump superintendents to successfully schedule crews, equipment, and company resources.
- Part and Material Procurement and Scheduling
- Management and supervision of job process from start to finish
- Management of workforce, company resources, and scheduling for your projects
- Customer communication and job progress tracking
- Documentation Review
- Review of Job Costing Summaries
- Documentation Review
- Quality Control and Assurance Management
- Build strong relationships with client/owner, vendors and third parties, engineers, and other involved parties. Ensure they will want to renew the construction experience with Advanced Water Well Technologies.
- Maintain a positive image of the company with clients, vendors, subcontractors, and team members.
- Partner with Preconstruction Services regarding value engineering/constructability, soliciting bidders, estimating assistance and generating proposals.
- Review office generated project cost accounting.
- Develop and maintain the project schedule.
- Support the permitting, testing and inspection requirements of the project.
- Negotiate subcontractor agreements and equipment/material purchase orders.
- Review and approve subcontractor pay applications and vendor invoices.
- Track and evaluate subcontractor change management.
- Facilitate subcontractor and owner coordination/progress meeting and document meeting minutes.
- Manage execution of contracts, bonds, insurance certificates, contract compliance, and warranties.
- Monitor the submittal, shop drawing, and purchase order process to insure accurate and timely delivery of equipment and materials.
- Monitor budgets, schedules, cost reports and job progress and review with the project team on a weekly basis.
- Visit jobsites on a regular basis to review job progress, production planning boards, quality of work and safety on the job.
- Manage change orders, extra work orders, disputed claims, with owner and owner s representatives to a successful conclusion.
- Resolve major disputes with vendors and subcontractors.
- Manage startup and commissioning of facility, where applicable.
- Provide owner training to the end user and turn-over contract close-out deliverables.
- Review and report project financial information, performance and any major conflicts to be resolved.
- Computer-based CPM Scheduling Programs.
- Construction Management Software.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Competitive Salary, commensurate with experience
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Company Truck, Credit Card, Macbook, iPad, iPhone to use while at work.
- Company Trips and Giveaways (Las Vegas, Mexico, Nashville, etc.)
- Customer Loyalty Events and Parties
- Industry Tradeshows and Functions
- Safety Training and Certifications
- License Maintenance and CE
- Industry leading Health Insurance Packages
- Industry leading Dental Insurance Packages
- Industry leading Vision Insurance Packages
- Industry leading Term and Life Insurance Packages
- Industry leading Disability Packages
- This position is eligible for raises and bonuses, awarded based on performance.