Why We Started Our Company
We saw the possibility to build a water well pump repair and rehabilitation company to be one of the best in the business. In our professional and personal lives, we strive to always give our best. To be of service in our professional capacity is our primary goal. We seek to provide the highest level of service to our customers with a three-pronged approach by having the best professionals and technicians, the best equipment, and the best customer service.
Our mission is to provide unparalleled service to our customers, establishing value through our highly-skilled staff, our top quality equipment and providers, and, most importantly, our commitment to customer satisfaction through honesty and hard work.
Our professional and personal integrity is the cornerstone of our business.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Catherine Livingston – Catherine is a licensed attorney, and a former co-founder, owner, and VP of LockTite Storage. Catherine is the majority owner, responsible for upper level decisions over operations, policy, strategy, and finances. To verify Woman-Owned-Business status Click Here and enter certificate number 801868115.
Executive Chairman: Perry Marlow
– Perry brings an abundance of business management and investment know-how to Advanced' diverse executive management team. Perry's experience in business ownership, land-management, and investment strategy provides a sound and solid base as the foundation for Advanced Water Well Technologies. Perry has owned and operated multiple US businesses with a track record of integrity, stability, and success in all of his ventures.
President: Shawn Marlow
- Shawn has a wide span of well construction experience from both water well and oil well companies in Texas and international deep water operations. Shawn has held key roles in the planning and execution of several multi-million dollar off-shore and on-shore operations working for drilling companies among the largest in the world.
Chief Operating Officer (COO): Daniel Adams
– Daniel has extensive experience in the Texas water well market where he's advanced from Roughneck to Pump Superintendent to Chief Operating Officer. Daniel's reputation in municipal and agricultural applications in the Texas water well market is among the highest in the business. He is currently licensed by TDLR as a Texas Pump Installer and is responsible for management of all pump operations and sales.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO): Jonathan Prater
– Jonathan brings experience from Dallas, TX where he worked in executive management at a large-scale multi-offering financial firm with $14 Billion in assets under management. Jonathan has owned and operated companies in the North and Central Texas areas where he's built his reputation on putting customer satisfaction and customer experience at the forefront of all operations. Jonathan holds a BBA in Finance with a focus on International Finance and Venture Capitalism.
Service Manager: Clint Black
– Clint has years of professional experience in water well drilling and pump services and currently holds his TDLR license as a Texas Pump Installer. Clint brings strength and excellence to Advanced' industry-leading workforce with his capacity to lead people and execute large-scale and multi-dimensional water well applications. Clint consistently delivers high-quality products and end-results to customers, putting them in a position of long-term value and water well reliability.
Pump Superintendent: Robert Black
– As a licensed Master Pump Installer with 40+ years experience in the water well business, Robert needs little introduction. Robert's extensive knowledge and skilled approach is trusted and respected by customers of all types throughout the state of Texas.