Municipal Water Well Services
Advanced Water Well Technologies
provides high-quality comprehensive services to fulfill all municipal and government water well pump repair and rehabilitation requirements. No job is too big or too small!
Pump Repair Services
repairs and replaces pumps from all major manufacturers!
- Single phase submersible pumps
- Three phase submersible pumps
- Line-shaft turbine pumps
- Can pumps
- Gear drives
- Electric motors
Well Rehabilitation Services
offers a full array of services to enhance your well’s productivity!
- Down-hole video survey/below pump video survey
- Airlifting debris from the well bore
- Sonar jetting
- Scratch casing and/or well screen to remove mineral buildup
- Acidizing and chemical treatment
- Disinfecting well bore
- Formation development utilizing a surge block agitator
- Relining inside of existing well bore
- Gravel packing
- Patching holes in casing (swedging)
- Water sampling and chemical analysis
Our team is highly experienced and has the ability to repair a well producing large quantities of sand. By re-lining the existing well casing with a stainless steel well screen, combined with blank liner pipe and re-gravel packing, Advanced
experts will reduce or eliminate sand production. For the municipal water supplier or the agricultural irrigator, this process will minimize the need for expensive repairs or pump replacement due to unnecessary sand wear.